To70 the Netherlands also offers its service to clients in regional aviation. Based on our knowledge and experience regarding the use of airports and airspace and the relevant regulations, we are able to:
- provide advice and guidance with applications for a 'luchthavenregeling' or 'luchthavenbesluit' (Dutch airport permits);
- determine and provide insight in noise, third party risk and planning issues arising from the use of airports;
- search for efficient and feasible opportunities to minimise these impacts;
- specify conditions for the safe operation of an airport (such as height restrictions for obstacles in the environment and flight procedures);
- design safe, efficient and sustainable flight procedures.
For more information, download our factsheet 'Regional Air Traffic' (Dutch)